Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year, New Blog

So as the new year begins, I felt it time for me to begin a new blog. The last blog I had was years ago and it was more of a personal diary that for some reason I left public for all to read. Now as I enter my third year of my professional career, I find myself with more opinions about the world I work in. Rather than continue to see these things and post links on friends' social network sites that I think will find it interesting, intriguing or just humorous, I thought I'd make a place for me to put it for all to see.

I think I'll start this blog with a recent article that I found both entertaining and thought provoking. This guy has it right and conveys it with such a sarcastic tone that I can't help but want to keep reading.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-10136791-71.html

No comments:

Post a Comment