Monday, January 12, 2009

Online Promotions for 2009

So with the New Year comes many predictions from people who think they know and people who actually know. I'd say the 10 listed here are right on.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/Internet_Marketing_FL/Gainesville_Ocala_Florida/prweb1843874.htm

I especially find the new Google algorithm to be intriguing. I wonder if with this we'll be able to get data from Google around our consumer and their online behavior. Sure we understand some things just based on the traditional data but to have the way they interpret certain pages, results, etc would be some great insight. This would definitely build to the profile you have of your consumer. It may be weird that I'm excited but I can't help it. Being a Google user, I'm glad I won't have to weed through a bunch of pages that are irrelevant to me and what I'm looking for. Then again, it could be weird to have Google know my online search habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment